Carleton has two dining halls on campus, which serve meals to the student population when school is in session.
Dining Halls currently in use
- The East Dining Hall, located in the Language and Dining Center.
- Burton Dining Hall, located in the basement of Burton Hall.
Former Dining Halls
- The Superlounge in Goodhue Hall was a dining hall until 1999. It was decommissioned in favour of the East Dining Hall. In its last years as a dining hall, Goodhue Dining Hall was not open for breakfast, though brunch was offered on weekends.
- The area beneath the main lounge and terrace in Evans Hall and above The Cave was also a dining hall until the East Dining Hall opened. Evans Dining Hall was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week (it did not offer brunch on weekends).
- Gridley Hall also included a dining hall. It was demolished, with the dorm, in 1967.