(Redirected from Fall Term 2002)
Summer of 2002
- Steve Lewis was replaced by Robert Oden as College President on July 1, 2002, just a few days after the graduation of the Class of 2002.
Fall Term 2002
- The Class of 2006 entered Carleton.
- The sculpture Twigonometry was constructed near the Bald Spot.
- October 25-26 was the inaugural weekend of President Oden. Events included a special inauguration convocation delivered by President Oden, the inauguration, and an inaugural ball.
- On October 25, U.S. Senator from Minnesota and former Carleton Political Science Department professor Paul Wellstone died in a plane crash.
Winter Term 2003
No events have been listed for this term yet.
Spring Term 2003
- The Class of 2003 graduated from Carleton.