Information Technology Services
(Redirected from ITS)
Information Technology Services (ITS) is the administrative department in charge of computing and classroom technologies on campus. ITS is located in the CMC. It is divided into five main teams:
- Academic Technologies - Supports the use of information technologies in the curriculum, with a focus primarily on faculty, but also student research.
- C-TAK (Carleton Technology Assistance and Knowledge) - provides help desk functions for students via the SCIC and for faculty and staff via Rapid Response.
- Systems/Networking - Manages physical infrastructure and servers.
- EIS (Enterprise Information Systems) - Provides support for systems like payroll, grades, registration, Moodle, finances, and such.
- PEPS (Presentation, Events and Production Support) - provides presentation technologies for classes and campus events.