(Redirected from Summer of 2003)
|Decades:||1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s 2020s 2030s|
|Years:||2000-2001 2001-2002 2002-2003 2003-2004 2004-2005 2005-2006 2006-2007|
Summer of 2003
No events have been listed for this summer yet.
Fall Term 2003
- The Class of 2007 entered Carleton.
Winter Term 2004
- During the first week of the term, Beth Brinda '06, a sophomore at the time, died in Goodhue Hall.
- In early February, 8 students were hospitalized due to alcohol poisoning within an 8-day period.
- A student on leave threatened the DJ in the KRLX recording area with a pellet gun while drunk. Hours later, he was taken into custody by the Northfield police.
- The Board of Trustees approved funding for the construction of the first wind turbine.
- Films for DVD Fest 2004 were shot throughout sixth and seventh weeks, and held its premiere on the Saturday of eighth week.
- The Coca-Cola Controversy erupted throughout the term.
Spring Term 2004
- The Class of 2004 graduated from Carleton.